2010年7月27日 星期二

From the bottom of my Whisky glass



It was the last evening of our dive in Sipadan Mabul and we had already finished all the red wine brought by Renny, so we headed for the resort bar which was built jutting out into the sea.

We amused ourselves by looking for sea urchins and fishes with our torches, and making fun of a fellow diver who insisted he saw a whale shark the day before while getting back into the boat after a dive , for God's sake we were all there but nobody else saw it !

Whisky is my drink and after a couple of shots the world became more lively.

Work had been heavy and it was a long time since I last looked at the moon properly , and really listened to the movement of the trees in the breeze .

The night was warm and dreamy and I swear when I closed my eyes I could see the fishes darting about in among the trees .

I'm quite fond of Malaysia , not least because of the food, and as the Hibiscus is the national flower of Malaysia , I painted them in as a tribute to the country.

Photo by Kin

沒有留言:

張貼留言